An exciting opportunity to work in a position that incorporates algorithm development, leading a team of engineers & project management.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please use “Senior Algorithm Engineer & Project Manager” in the subject line.
A successful candidate should have 4-6 years of professional experience in software development and project management using Matlab and C/C++ :
- Development of algorithms and SW in a team of bio medical engineers and electrical engineers – (a) Signal processing algorithms for real-time embedded systems, (b) Being a “center of knowledge” and assistance to the team, (c) Taking part in the planning of applications and use cases
- Customer facing – (a) Project management and (b) customer work and support
- Taking a leading part in the clinical trials
- Travel may be required
- Experience with biomedical signals
- Implementation, integration & optimization of DSP algorithms to real-time embedded systems
- Excellent programming skills and passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skills, autonomy
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks
- BSc/ MsC/ PhD in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, Biomedical Experience with embedded systems and OS based systems
- Ability to “technically” lead a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and self-learning capabilities
- Strong English required
About the Company: Elfi Tech aims to be a leader in the field of non-invasive measurement of physiological parameters. Using mDLS™ sensor, we focus on developing a range of breakthroughs in the field of non-invasive sensing, measurement and diagnostics. The Elfi mDLS™ sensor allows for the accurate, continuous and non-invasive monitoring of blood flow wave form at different locations on the body. This information enables the determination of numerous physiological parameters such as heart rate, blood perfusion, blood pressure and different cardiac functions. Elfi-Tech is currently focusing on several platform expansions of its current technology base in order to address the remote monitoring and diagnosis of chronically ill as well as health conscious individuals.